[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text woodmart_inline=”no” text_larger=”no”]
OUR QUALITY PROMISE
In the European Union Medical Devices are subject to a series of uniform laws and the EC directive places rigid demands on surgical instruments. Ultracare Corporation Instruments is proud to claim that we have always surpassed the legal requirements to ensure that each instrument reaching the surgeons hand is indeed a testament to surgical craftsmanship.
BS EN ISO 9001:2008
Ultracare Corporation Instruments has implemented a quality management system, which has been certified ISO 9001:2008. This certification ensures that the company constantly delivers products that meet all customers’ needs and regulatory requirements and requires that we commit to improvement of system and ongoing conformity to regulations. The system has been audited by a UKAS accredited assessor and subject to surveillance audits to ensure ongoing compliance.
BS EN ISO 13485:2012
We are proud to not only achieve recognition as an ISO 13485 certified company, but we are also 100% compliant with the quality criteria required by this medical device manufacturing standard which ensures that we meet the regulatory requirements for the quality of medical instruments, medical devices and the medical technology.
The key aspects that the ISO 13485 requires but is not limited to are following
- Promotion and awareness of regulatory requirements as a management responsibility.
- Controls in the work environment to ensure product safety.
- Focus on risk management activities and design control activities during product development.
- Specific requirements for inspection and traceability for medical devices.
- Specific requirements for documentation and validation of processes for medical devices.
- Specific requirements for verification of the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
EC Declaration of Conformity
This deceleration provides the assurance that products supplied by Life Saver Instruments are in conformity with the essential requirements of the European Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC) and are manufactured to the highest standards of craftsmanship in accordance with the relevant national and international standards.